Rupaul: Alright ladies. Here’s the $75,000
question. Why do you deserve to be crowned America’s next drag superestar?
Let’s start with Yara.
Yara: I’m so broke. Uh, I don’t have anything
in my bank. My credit card is over—is overdraw. And I need money to move to the
States. And I would like to live the American dream. I have charisma,
uniqueness, nerve and talent. I have everything. I’m the full package.
Rupaul: Alright. Alexis. Same question.
Alexis: I think I deserve to be America’s next
drag superstar because inside of me, like every American and every real person,
I am not perfect. But I have the desire to continue. And if I could move forward
in the competition and become America’s next drag superstar, I would do it with
honor, respect, and proud.
Rupual: Manila, why do you deserve to be
crowned America’s next drag superstar?
Manilla: I came to this competition blessed. I
feel like I represent the product of a loving and supportive family. I’m not a
Cinderella story. My parents didn’t kick me out. My parents have been very
loving and supportive. And I have a beautiful family. And I think that I carry
a message to love. And be really supportive of all your friends and family.
Because we all have, like, the power inside of us. We just need that extra
push. And I’m here to—to speak that.
Rupaul: Raja. Same question.
Raja: In winning this competition, I would
love to leave a legacy for all those little boys. For all the little boys who
were teased, who are afraid, who don’t know how to express themselves
creatively yet. You know? And who don’t even know that it’s ok to go against
the grain. It’s okay to say [bleep] you, and do what you love to do. And
express yourself thoroughly. I want to be an example of someone who is proud,
someone who is accomplished, and someone who loves--loves what they do.
Rupaul: The power of [bleep] you.
Collaborative Google Doc
No comments:
Post a Comment